Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2001 2:20 AM
Subject: Every Single Vote is Critical
Vice President Dick Cheney was called upon to cast a tie-breaking vote in the Senate's budget battle on Tuesday.
With the Senate divided between 50 Republicans and 50 Democrats, EVERY SINGLE VOTE IS CRITICAL. Your very own Senators' votes could make the difference between tax relief for your family and higher taxes for all Americans.
That's why it's so crucial that you CALL YOUR SENATOR NOW and urge them to vote for the President's budget.
Contact information for your Senators: http://www.senate.gov/senators/senator_by_state.cfm.
Then log onto http://www.bushtaxrelief.com/confirm.asp to let us know the results of your call.
TODAY'S ACTION ITEMS:
1. CALL YOUR SENATORS NOW to urge them to support the President's budget.
2. LET US KNOW THE RESULTS of your call by going to: http://www.bushtaxrelief.com/confirm.asp.
3. SEND THIS EMAIL TO 10 FRIENDS and urge them to call their Senators as well.
4. SIGN OUR ONLINE TAX RELIEF PETITION supporting the President's tax relief plan by visiting http://www.bushtaxrelief.com/signpetition.asp.
5. JOIN OUR TAX REFUND TEAM LEADERS PROGRAM by signing up at http://www.bushtaxrelief.com/leaders.asp.
You can also help Republican National Committee efforts to pass the President's budget and tax relief plan. Please make an online contribution today by using this secure link: https://www.econtributor.net/Contribution/Contribution.cfm?AID=ITYPOWNPZHII
Republican National Committee
Contributions or gifts to the Republican National Committee are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.
Paid for by the Republican National Committee.
If you wish to unsubscribe from the eChampion mailing list, simply click here:
(unsubscribed line removed by fh)
To become an eChampion click here: http://www.echampions2000.com